ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

Monday, May 23, 2011

Transferred To Aruba!

Hey!!!!

I'm getting transferred to the island of Aruba! I'm going to be companions with one of the old assistants, named Elder LeCheminant!!! He's from Alaska! I'm so sorry, I'm not going to have time to write much, I'm going to be flying all day. We are going to be the only two missionaries on the island there! I'm flying out this afternoon sometime. I love you all so much and I am sooooo excited to be heading out to Aruba!!!!! Wow, I haven't been able to stop singing that beach boys song about Aruba since President called me yesterday!!! Thanks so much and I love you! I'm really sorry but I don't think that I'm going to have more time on the computer today because I'm not flying in down there until like 8:30 their time. Thanks so much and if I don't get the chance to write you until next week I love you! I'll try to answer all of your questions next week!

Love,

Elder DeSpain

No comments:

Post a Comment