ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Finally, a chance to write!

Bon Tardi!
Mi ta skirbiendo di e kas di e Presidente awe! I'm writing from President's house is what that says. I'm am sorry that it has taken me so long to get an opportunity to write this week, we've been pretty busy. Elder Jenson has pneumonia, so we have been doing a lot of exchanges trying to get stuff done. Me and Elder Green were pretty much on a three day exchange, it was actually great, we are pretty tight. For most of the week, we've been trying to do the errands of four missionaries with only two, and then when we would finish with the errands, we would need to go back and work more at the office, but it's work that I enjoy, and that is a huge blessing from the Lord. I really am loving it, even though we're so busy, it really has been a blessing to be busy. Last night was kind of cool, I went to President's house with Elder Jenson and President let me use his computer, so I actually set up a logmein.com account for the mission and put my computer on it in the office and then got on from President's house from his computer and was able to log on to my computer in the office through the internet and work through there. That was a huge blessing too! It's amazing what technology can do.
 
 
There's not a whole lot else to talk about here, haha. I'm working with the islands on some more stuff, and they were able to get their gas credit cards, at least Curacao was. That was a huge blessing! I think since the islands have been in the mission (when I say the islands, I mean the ABC islands), the financial secretary has always had to manually put money on the Church Credit Card of each missionary in the islands every two weeks or so. But the Lord helped us out and we were able to get fleet credit cards for them, so now they can do their own gas, and it will save the Financial Secretary from having to do that now, wonderful!
 
 
All is well here. I will not write too much because then I won't have much to write in two days, haha. I love you all and thank you so much for all that you do for me.
 
 
Love,
 
 
Elder DeSpain
 
 
P.S.-How is Scott Halbert doing? Didn't he just get home?

No comments:

Post a Comment