ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey!


Ya, just deposit the $100. I totally forgot about it, haha. And the password for my voicemail on my cell phone is my student number, so you can take care of that too if you wouldn't mind. Ok, sorry, I lost ten minutes on my email time because the browser wouldn't work and I had to change computers and it kept taking time away from me in five minute segments.

This week was great! I've been learning a lot! I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to serve. The language is coming along well, better than it ever has before. W get to go to the Temple today, and that will be great. I only have until next Thursday before I fly out for the D.R.!

Ok, so I got my flight plans, and I will be leaving on Thursday, August 5th at 6 AM in the morning from Salt Lake! We will fly into Dallas/Fort Worth and then we will fly from there to Miami where we will have another layover and then we will fly from Miami to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Sorry, I don't have the flight itinerary with me right now otherwise I could give you exact times, but I think we have like an hour or so layover in Dallas, then like two hours or so in Miami. So should I call you from Dallas? I will not arrive in Santo Domingo until 7:30 PM that night! So a full day of flight!

There have been some great devotionals here, and there has been a great Spirit at them. I keep hearing great quotes and things, but the thing that is stressed the most I think is obedience. Obedience is so important! It is the first thing that will qualify us for the blessings that The Lord has promised to us. We can't get to the other things laws and things that we need to do without being obedient first, it is the first and most important thing!

I love you so much! Thanks for all that you do! Keep using dearelder.com. It is way faster and easier and you can use it throughout my whole mission for free! I can get the letter the same day that way. Thanks so much! Keep the letters coming. I love having them every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment