ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Working . . . ALOT!

Famia di mi!

I am doing good, we're just working a lot, but we're doing the best that we can, so that's all that we can do I guess. I am doing good, just tired. We have been putting in some pretty late nights trying to get everything in order here.  The audit went well, they were amazed at how much work we had done and how well we had organized everything. In fact, we had the audit papers reviewed and filled out, so they were pretty amazed that I could show them the audit before they even did it. Progress!  Sweet!  In a nut shell, we have 30 days to fix all of the problems, at least all that we can. We're doing good, we're trying our best, and I'm sure that the Lord will help us and everything will work out. I love you!

Elder DeSpain

No comments:

Post a Comment