ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

ELDER JEFF DESPAIN

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Still Alive and Kickin!

Hey, I'm doing good, still alive and kickin, just been busy all week. We finally got to take from about 3 PM yesterday (Friday) until the end of the day and take a p-day, it was really nice. I'm am sorry to be so late, this is the only chance that I have had to write. I have been doing good, just really busy. I have to try to get everything into order for the audit, and I had to take care of support payments and do a million other things this week it seemed like. And it was transfers also.  Just been really busy, but I'm doing my best, and I know that the Lord knows that, even if it doesn't feel all that accomplishing sometimes. I have to try to think about all that I am doing and all of the things that I am accomplishing instead of what didn't get done.

I hope that Dad can enjoy his training.

Tell Bob (a.k.a. Scott) great job on his football, those are sweet pics that you send me.

Tell Leah to hang in there, she must be excited to be done.  (Leah graduates in about a month!)

Tell Todd good luck with his performances in the plays, and hope that the best comes out of his tryout that he had with the band.

I love you all!

Love,
Elder DeSpain

P.S.  We got a new missionary in this week named Jake Iziarry or something like that, and he hung out with Matt Olsen like every day before his mission.  Small world, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment